Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [solved] "Track selection count" status bar tag/option? (Read 1226 times) previous topic - next topic

[solved] "Track selection count" status bar tag/option?

I see the following in the changelog for 1.4

Improved status bar: added optional display of selected track count.

I'm using 1.4beta20 and can't find anything about this. It's not in the settings panel as far as I can see, I can't find anything in the title formatting webpage nor the bundled syntax help manual.

A pointer, please?

Re: "Track selection count" status bar tag/option?

Reply #1
Literally immediately after posting this, I got the idea of checking out if the status bar has a context menu... Sure enough, it does. Self-answer to help others who search for this.

Re: [solved] "Track selection count" status bar tag/option?

Reply #2
That's nice feature. I wouldn't notice it. The field could be narrowed though. Both fields actually.

Re: [solved] "Track selection count" status bar tag/option?

Reply #3
The field could be narrowed though. Both fields actually.

It is wide as someone had requested to be wider (as in situation when you select a lot of files it wouldn't be displayed properly). But yeah, different people, different tastes so can't please everyone. ;)
Somewhere, there's someone dying in a foreign land
Meanwhile, the world is crying stupidity of man
Tell me why, tell me why