Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_tabs (Read 244776 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #200
No one knows about making the database search plugin (dbsearch) into a tab???? Please.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #201
An updated version of the album list panel for Columns UI 0.1.3 is available now:

http://music.morbo.org/beta.php

Any chance of seeing the recent syntax improvements being incorporated into the panel?

Well that's be quickly!!!

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #202
Do you always add the updates to the first page as well?

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #203
The links from the first post should always point to the latest version. Updates have been, um, infrequent of late.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #204
I found another problem:
I defined a key shortcut:
  F1 (or another) :[main] components/Columns UI/Enabled sidebar

Before using foo_uie_tabs, the key shortcut works very well.

When Tabs is enabled, I have some problem hiding the sidebar.
I press F1 when sidebar is not visibled. Then it shows.
Press F1 again, the sidebar doesn't hide.

I found it is the FOCUS problem.
After showing the sidebar, I click at the playlist to make it got focus. Then the key shortcut works.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #205
Thanks for the report. The Track info plugin does the same thing.

You may be better off using the Show sidebar action rather than Enable sidebar, as it is faster and not affected by the bug.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #206
Hi,
I use your tabbed panels in the side bar and it works perfectly. Great plug in.
Could tell me how to place the tabbed panel side bar in the top right corner of the foobar? I would like to have the playlist column filling the bottom half of the foobar window, and in the top half of foobar window there should be one or two tabbed pannels.
Thank you
bye

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #208
thanks

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #209
Thanks for the report. The Track info plugin does the same thing.

You may be better off using the Show sidebar action rather than Enable sidebar, as it is faster and not affected by the bug.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=364060"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks for the reply.

According to the Column UI changlog,
Column UI plugin had the problem and has been fixed.

As I cannot install MSVC6(I don't know why), I can't edit or compile your source.
I hope you can fix the problem soon.

I had use Show hidebar but I found it just hide the sidebar but not close or destroy the windows.
However, Enable sidebar can close the window.
Some plugins, such as Lyric Show Panel, uses a timer control which is always active until the windows is not existed.
So I want to close the windows rather than just hide them. I do not care the speed.
That is why I use Enable sidebar.

By the way, you mentioned the bug. What is it?

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #210
According to the Column UI changlog,
Column UI plugin had the problem and has been fixed.

Which problem is that? I'm not sure that it's related to the behaviour you reported.

By the way, you mentioned the bug. What is it?

foo_uie_tabs steals keyboard focus when its window is first created (by returning TRUE in response to WM_INITDIALOG).

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #211
Thanks for the reply.
I misunderstood the changelog of Columns UI

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #212
hi there...

can plz anyone tell me why i can't change the font of the tabs? in the preferences i can change it i know... but nothing happens. should i change some other settings to get the tabs working with an other font!? 
..::l0ve is needed::..

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #213
Hi,
is a version compatible with foobar2000 0.9.x planned? The 0.9 RC is already released, so I believe the plugin SDK shouldn't change with final.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #214
Hi,
is a version compatible with foobar2000 0.9.x planned? The 0.9 RC is already released, so I believe the plugin SDK shouldn't change with final.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=367437"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
The SDK won't be released until the final version is out.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #215
I'd like to have two (or more) different playlists - one for albums, one for live bootlegs, one for...  But when I make a new playlist,  it's a clone of the existing one.  If I clear the new one, the old one clears also.  Am I missing something, or will it just not do this?
voted 'Most likely to veer your thread' three straight years!

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #216
What does creating playlists have to do with foo_uie_tabs? You wouldn't be confusing the tabs from this component (which contain panels) with playlist tabs, would you?

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #217
OMG, I'm in the wrong thread!  Sorry 'bout that - it was late, and I was sleepy...

- edit - As long as I'm here; love the way this works!
voted 'Most likely to veer your thread' three straight years!

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #218
Hmm... any plans for a 0.9 update?

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #219
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375380"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Not sure, but if I understood musicmusic correctly he wanted to implement that feature natively into columns_ui. It could be that I misunderstood him though.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #220
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375380"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Not sure, but if I understood musicmusic correctly he wanted to implement that feature natively into columns_ui. It could be that I misunderstood him though.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375387"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I don't think I ever said such a thing

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #221
I don't think I ever said such a thing
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375507"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Sorry for spreading wrong information! I thought to have heard sth. about tabs being implemented as a splitter or sth. like that. But since I can't even find a corresponding posting I think that I must have dreamed.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #222
musicmusic any chance?

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #223
I'd like to see a port of this to 0.9 too.  I use it frequently in 0.8.3 with the history plugin and a few others, and it comes in very handy
Bostitch vs. Swingline; Choose your stapler wisely.

foo_uie_tabs

Reply #224
A 0.9 version would be nice
-foobar2000 + Burrrn + EAC
-HD 80Gb using High QualityVBR MP3s