Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CUI Filters sort fields (Read 422 times) previous topic - next topic

CUI Filters sort fields

I replaced ReFacets with CUI Filter and it gives the same functionality and a bit faster to what I see.
Is there an option to do sort on Albums filter and hide some of the fields.

My sort is:
$if($meta(album artist),[%album artist%],'('Unknown')') - $if($meta(date),[%date%],'('Unknown')') - $if($meta(album),[%album%],'('Unknown')') - $if($meta(discnumber),Disc '('$meta(discnumber)$if($strcmp($meta(totaldiscs),'1'),')','of ' $meta(totaldiscs)')'),'('Unknown')')

This sort gives my what I want but I would like to hide 'album artist' and 'date'

In Spider Monkey Panel I can create this view which does the sort but hides the fields:
$nodisplay{$meta(album artist)} $nodisplay{$meta(date)} [%album%]|[%discnumber%]

Re: CUI Filters sort fields

Reply #1
Where did you enter your "sort" string? I think a screenshot would help.

In any case, no, the Filters display alphabetically. Are you only using one Filter to display that string? Typically the better usage is to have two or more, like Artist -> Album.

Re: CUI Filters sort fields

Reply #2
Where did you enter your "sort" string? I think a screenshot would help.

In any case, no, the Filters display alphabetically. Are you only using one Filter to display that string? Typically the better usage is to have two or more, like Artist -> Album.

Navigate to:
Components -> Display -> Columns UI -> Filters -> Fields (Tab)
Here you can set the sort for each Filter.

I am using 3 Filters.
Genre - Artist - Album
First 2 Filters alphabetical sort is fine but for the Album it is not and thus I've set my own but I want to display only the Album name and not all the sort fields.