Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Can anyone tell me how to change VU meter (Read 2751 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from How to Report Malware...

Can anyone tell me how to change VU meter

Друзья добрый вечер! Может кто подскажет как можно сделать, что-бы YU meter можно было-бы цвет перегрузки отсечь от основного на -10dB или 0dB как в нормальных YU?  Или отправить сообщение разработчику Foobar2000 что-бы в последующих обновлениях это прошили.

Please provide English translation in future posts.
TOS 10. All members must post in English.  Content in other languages are allowed as long as full English translations are provided, or otherwise at the discretion of the staff.

Google translation:
Good evening friends! Can anyone tell me how to do it so that the VU meter could cut off the color of the overload from the main one by -10dB or 0dB as in normal VU? Or send a message to the Foobar2000 developer so that it can be fixed in future updates.
С уважением Dizel