Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Why can't I get foobar to name my mp4's right? (Read 3236 times) previous topic - next topic

Why can't I get foobar to name my mp4's right?

Ok, as recommended by others, I am using foobar 0.7.5 beta 1 with the foo_nero component. I am also using the freedb componet too. Before converting a cd to aac/mp4 I do a freedb lookup. Then I highlight the tracks I want to rip and start the convertion. The problem is that the files all come out like this "001 FCF62609,01.mp4". I can't figure out a way to get it to name it based on the freedb. It this case it would be "Eve6 - 01 - Without you here.mp4"

I searched the forums but I can't find any matches to my topic. I hope this isn't to stupid of a question. I know there has to be a way to better automating the process.

Why can't I get foobar to name my mp4's right?

Reply #1
Have you set Output file name formatting under Diskwriter options to something like:

Code: [Select]
%artist%-%date%-CDType-%album%\$num(%tracknumber%,2)-%title%

(Be sure to check create subdirectories)

dev0
"To understand me, you'll have to swallow a world." Or maybe your words.