Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: .m2ts plugin (Read 11070 times) previous topic - next topic

.m2ts plugin

Hi.
Is there any way to open .m2ts files in fb2k? Any plugin or even, convert .m2ts to FLAC or another lossless?
The .m2ts is audio only, 24/96 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
Thanks!

.m2ts plugin

Reply #1
Buy a legal copy of the album, then you'll get it in a proper format, and so won't have this problem.

To answer your question, according to Google there doesn't appear to be a plugin. But other searches will provide information on .m2ts files and perhaps how you can convert them into a usable format. Why the 'releaser' (pirate) decided to convert an SACD to Blu-ray format is beyond me.

.m2ts plugin

Reply #3
Before being edited, the original post quoted a release log including lines something like:

Source: SACD
Format: Bluray Lossless Audio

So I assumed it had been converted from the former.

OP: Way to edit your post to hide the fact that it's about pirated files, while not acknowledging my post--which, to reiterate, states that searching suggests that there is no plugin, but will probably provide information on converting the files to a more supported (and logical) format.

.m2ts plugin

Reply #4
use eac3to to convert it to FLAC.
Who are you and how did you get in here ?
I'm a locksmith, I'm a locksmith.

.m2ts plugin

Reply #5
Foobar can currently only play dts (not dts-hd).

To play the dts:
  Use tsmuxer to demux the dts core from the dts-hd.

To play the dts-hd:
  Use tsmuxer to demux the dts-hd and convert it to flac with eac3to and arcsoft.