Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Plextor PX-230A vs. Lite-On SOHR-5239S (Read 12915 times) previous topic - next topic

Plextor PX-230A vs. Lite-On SOHR-5239S

Reply #25
>The PX-230A does cache

I don't think it does (see me msg on the spath cache test tool).

now Im starting to get confused wich one is it?, is there a review of this drive anywhere, could someone who already owns it post some test results?

Reply #27
See here:

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....45996&st=25

what about htoa and overread? is there absolutely no chance the px230 can do that (btw speaking of reviews was any of this mentioned in the c't article where they gave the px-230a top scores for its dae features ) (im trying to start getting my linux dae backup rig up and running after the exam season is over this friday  thanks for all the help )

Reply #28
I've just received my px-230 and i'm very happy. All audio cd from which I had problems with my NEC ND 2510 are now accuratly ripped !!!
WavPack 4.31 -hm