Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_alarm (Read 76028 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_alarm

Reply #50
Work is in progress. It's not as easy as it seemed at first. When there will be something to test, a new thread will be started.

foo_alarm

Reply #51
Thanks andrew. Just please make sure you post the link to the new post into this thread.

foo_alarm

Reply #52
Great work! Thank you very much!

Expecting multi-timers like those in "Scheduler"....

Thanks again!

foo_alarm

Reply #53
I have solved the problem with multiple alarms (for example starting playback of a specified playlist on weekdays and at the weekend at the different time) this way:

1. downloading foo_cmd_playlist component, that enables activating of specified playlist by name
2. making simple batch file named foobar.cmd with this: start /d"C:\Program Files\foobar2000\" foobar2000.exe /playlist-activate:"<SpecifiedPlaylist>" /play
3. setting windows task scheduler to execute foobar.cmd

Maybe this will help someone.....

foo_alarm

Reply #54
Good news for those waiting for foo_scheduler! I've almost completed the development. During the next week you'll see foo_alarm 2.0 (or it's better to say foo_scheduler 2.0  )! Stay tuned!

foo_alarm

Reply #55
good news!

foo_alarm

Reply #56
Great news, thanks soo much
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

foo_alarm

Reply #57
thanks,
i need something like that badly

foo_alarm

Reply #58
No more foo_alarm, foo_scheduler is better!  (topic)

foo_alarm

Reply #59
Yeeeehaaaaao!

foo_alarm

Reply #60
Goodbye foo_alarm.  Our time together was short but sweet.

(thank you andrew)

foo_alarm

Reply #61
Sounds good, looking forward to it!

foo_alarm

Reply #62
bug: foo_alarm.dll
doesen't work start-stop 23:59-0:01  i like to go to bed with music (radio streaming), and i don't like to switch it off.
suggestion: make button [start playing right now and stop after] xx hours  xx minutes 

foo_alarm

Reply #63
bug: foo_alarm.dll
doesen't work start-stop 23:59-0:01  i like to go to bed with music (radio streaming), and i don't like to switch it off.
suggestion: make button [start playing right now and stop after] xx hours  xx minutes 

Have you read the first red message in the first post?  foo_alarm development is stopped, use foo_scheduler instead.