Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Next file selection delay on delete (Read 724 times) previous topic - next topic

Next file selection delay on delete

I quite often go through a playlist and delete files using shift-delete as I go. The delay is almost three seconds before the next file is selected in the playlist which I feel is far too long.
To avoid waiting I press the down arrow and then the up arrow quickly after deleting to bring me to the next almost instantly, naturally, It would be nice to not have to do this.

Also if I delete a file from the playlist and then I seek, I get an error that the file no longer exists, perhaps that could be improved as obviously seeking should not be done on a file which has just been deleted.
Perhaps the seek could be queued once the next file has finished loading.