Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Album Cover Art songs in same folder. (Read 1226 times) previous topic - next topic

Album Cover Art songs in same folder.

I have mix of songs on the same folder (24 songs ~), the problems are the covers of the albums , appear the same on all the songs!!

I know the problem of the Folder.JPG of the folder than contain, but I want to know how to have the correct Album Cover appropriately, in Windows media player don't have this problem.

How can solve this problem please

Reply #1
If you embed the correct image into the respective song files and remove any stray album art floating around in your music folder, foobar will always display the correct (embedded) album art. Media player should be able to display them correctly as well, I think. It might start extracting them to the folder though, messing it up again.

Reply #2
Or, y’know, just remove that filename/pattern from the album art search preferences.

Reply #3
^neither of those suggestions will work because that theme is using outdated components that won't be using the artwork patterns from the main preferences (they pre-date foobar v1). and the panel on the right doesn't even support embedded art at all.

the playlist viewer (ELPlaylist) can be updated to a version that does support the newer fb2k v1.x artwork options but it will require changes in the script.

if you stick with those components, you can configure each one manually by right clicking them and modifying the patterns yourself.

Reply #4
^neither of those suggestions will work because that theme is using outdated components that won't be using the artwork patterns from the main preferences (they pre-date foobar v1). and the panel on the right doesn't even support embedded art at all.

the playlist viewer (ELPlaylist) can be updated to a version that does support the newer fb2k v1.x artwork options but it will require changes in the script.

if you stick with those components, you can configure each one manually by right clicking them and modifying the patterns yourself.

by step please XD:

1rst I need to download a plugin, Which?
2nd I need to modify the plugin to work in this Skin, How?

Thanks in advance.

ADD: Yes removing the Folder.jpg do not appear the covers in each songs.