Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: remaining time  (Read 517 times) previous topic - next topic

remaining time

is it possible to get a songs time on remaining like 4;06 and a count down  rather than this 1:32/4:08 hope you understand what I mean
many thanks in advance

Re: remaining time

Reply #1
%playback_time_remaining%:   Remaining playback time, formatted as [HH:]MM:SS. Available only in contexts where playback related data is displayed, such as statusbar. Not available when duration of currently playing track is not known.

%playback_time_remaining_seconds%:   Remaining playback time, in seconds, formatted as integer. Available only in contexts where playback related data is displayed, such as statusbar. Not available when length of currently playing track is not know

Usage of these depends on where you would like to show the values.

Reply #2
thank you for the fast response but no idea where it goes sorry

Reply #3
... no idea where it goes sorry

Neither does anybody else, since you didn't tell so far, where you want to see the time remaining (Status Bar, Playlist, etc. and if yes, which one).

The variable is there to be used, but we need to know, where you want to show it to be able to help you.

Reply #4
sorry for my lack of information but using jscript3 and columns ul i have included a sceenshot maybe no good but I try  :)

Reply #5
Looks like Status Bar and Status Pane Settings have to be adapted. You will find the relevant scripts here:

Reply #6
Look for something like %playback_time% / %length% and replace it with %playback_time_remaining%

Reply #7
all sorted  :)) thank you so much