Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Why is not Musical Spectrum on the "Componens" page (Read 2905 times) previous topic - next topic

Why is not Musical Spectrum on the "Componens" page

This is about the plugin "foo_musical_spectrum" posted the forum "Uploads - (fb2k)", but I post my question here because the forum "Uploads - (fb2k)" stated: "This forum is for uploading files only - everyone can attach files to their posts. Discussion should be kept separate and in another forum."

Is there a reason Musical Spectrum (foo_musical_spectrum) is not listed in the foobar2000 components page, here: http://www.foobar2000.org/components

I can not find it in the list.

I found it in this thread, and would never have know about it if I did not come across the thread (through an image search on google).

And the component did not show up in the online-test for ”Known Problematic Components” (I had Musical Spectrum 0.9.1 installed):

It seems to be one of the top-plugins (and I agree based on my visual and user experience), and like something that should be on that page, given I have not missed something here...

EDIT: There also is a wiki article about it here.

Reply #1
It is up to the developer to put it on the components page.
I am not aware of problems.
"I hear it when I see it."

Reply #2
Thanks. Then it is up to the developer.