Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Adobe Premiere Export AAC to YouTube (Read 4831 times) previous topic - next topic

Adobe Premiere Export AAC to YouTube

Dear friends,

Can anyone help me?

Do not know why, some of my recorded videos on a DLSR when exported as H.264 AAC 48.000 Hz Stereo x 320K bitrate (or other) give trouble playing the audio on YouTube

See example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhzC0N1ga88...4IQEkHR7Qm3LDmB

The strange thing is that some videos work and others do not ...

I'm sorry by my poor english.

Reply #1
The audio on that video sounds fine to me (although I do not understand the language).  What is the problem you had?

Reply #2
The audio on that video sounds fine to me (although I do not understand the language).  What is the problem you had?

The áudio don't Works on mobile speaker. Only head phones

Reply #3
That sounds like a problem with the audio setup on whatever device you're using to watch YouTube. If you're having problems on a mobile device (mobile phone, tablet, etc.), can you try in a standard PC browser to see if the problem still happens, e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Opera, or Internet Explorer?