Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [fb2k v2] Playlist Attributes (foo_playlist_attributes) (Read 182150 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [fb2k v2] Playlist Attributes (foo_playlist_attributes)

Reply #325
I updated the component earlier tonight and I've been listening since then. No problems so far. Thank you!
Think millionaire, but with cannons.

Reply #326
I'm having problems where changing DSP presets in the DSP manager causes it to revert back to 2nd preset that was loaded during a session requiring a restart of foobar2000 every time.  I use the "Global" option for DSPs.

Reply #327
I spoke too soon. There seems to be another bug now, but with Stop After Selection. When I make a column to show %pla_stop_focused_track_active% and then select a track to stop after, the column reads 4294967296. None of my playlists have even close to that many tracks, but I only noticed this behavior after trying to select a track on a playlist with double my library, which was about 14,000 tracks. Just to be clear, I hadn't tried using Stop After Selection with the newest version of Playlist Attributes until I tried that. When I switch to another playlist, the button for Stop After Selection seems to break entirely. This function doesn't seem to work at all in the latest version. Reverting to 1.0.3 fixes all of my issues.

Reply #328
*Correction to my above post, the function is called "Stop after focused track".

Reply #329
I'm having problems where changing DSP presets in the DSP manager causes it to revert back to 2nd preset that was loaded during a session requiring a restart of foobar2000 every time.  I use the "Global" option for DSPs.
Could please describe more in detail what exactly you are doing and what you expect?

This function doesn't seem to work at all in the latest version.
Actually it works. However the bevahior was unintendly changed so that this functionalitiy is now only effective if playback is running. Will be changed back to the previous behavior in the next release.

Reply #330
Could please describe more in detail what exactly you are doing and what you expect?

I have Playlist Attributes set up to use "Global" with it checked for both ReplayGain and DSP.

When loading DSP Presets for foobar2000 via foobar2000's internal DSP manager, if one switches presets the component will revert right back to other one that was loaded when manually changing tracks even though it should not be doing that if one is using the "Global" option.  In previous versions of the component this did not happen.

1. Check the "Global" checkbox for DSP for any playlist in the Playlist Attributes settings page.
2. Create a couple of different DSP presets (if you don't have any)
3. Load another DSP preset.
4. Manually change the track or stop and restart playback.

Reply #331
On v1.6.17, the updater suggest 1.0.5 version but the changelog states v2 is required.

Is this an error or v1.6 support was added later?

Reply #332
I think it's an error. It looks like the component site is not showing a required version so the component updater has no idea.

https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_playlist_attributes

Another one of fbuser's components really does list a requirement for fb2k 2.0....

https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_popup_panels

I guess that's something that needs updating on the playlist atrributes page.

edit: I manually installed it on my 1.6.17 install and it fails to load so don't update. :P

Code: [Select]
Failed to load DLL: foo_playlist_attributes.dll
Reason: Wrong version number; this component appears to have been built with a newer version of the foobar2000 SDK, please download latest version of foobar2000 in order to use it.

Reply #334
Required version fixed.