Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playlist Organizer (aka foo_plorg) replacement on Jscript Panel 3 (Read 46413 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Playlist Organizer (aka foo_plorg) replacement on Jscript Panel 3

Reply #50
Also. I'm not seeing the cover as the background. I can change the colour but when I select "set background to front cover" it just stays grey.
You need to play a song, and that song to have a cover front.
Thanks for the comment on the duplicate, i'll correct the help. It does allow duplicates for playlist names but not for folders.

Reply #51
New version :
Playlist Organizer (Jscript Panel 3)
v1.4.0
23-03-2023

Version changes :
- The "folder" font is the 'label' font if you use CUI or the 'list' font if you use DUI, font can be set to bold in the option
- The "playlist" font is the 'items' font if you use CUI or the 'playlist' font if you use DUI
- The folder icon color can be set independently from the folder name color.
- bug fixe & tooltip change to reflect total length of a hovered playlist.

If someone has nice color setups, i can use them to create themes and make them available.

i wasnt able to test the DUI font on my setup, so i hope it works fine.

X

Reply #52
Thanks so much again @etip - the font changes make for very nice consistency!
I've noticed that the active folder highlight overlaps the 🎵 icon a little bit for me - it did this with the old font too. I have the font-size set to 10, but it also does it on the default 12.

Reply #53
yep, thanks, i'll post a fix tonight or tomorrow !

Reply #54
I hate to report another bug! Font changes aren't working for me under CUI. Changing the fonts in the CUI config gives a crash with this error:

Code: [Select]
Object doesn't support property or method 'font_changed'
File: <main>
Line: 30, Col: 2

Reply #55
I hate to report another bug! Font changes aren't working for me under CUI. Changing the fonts in the CUI config gives a crash with this error:
My bad, the main panel script wasn't updated.
This will fix it and adjust the 🎵 icon a little bit on the left and the margin is slightly larger as well.
sorry about that.

X

Reply #56
No longer getting a crash so that's good, but I'm still not having a lot of success.

I've established that the Folder font is "Common (Labels)" - changing the font to something else works fine, but changing the font style or size doesn't do anything, regardless of which font I use.
As for the Playlists font, I figure it should be "Common (list items)"? Changing that makes no difference at all. I tried all the other "items" fonts too and none of them do anything. I am not sure what font is currently being displayed in my interface, but it's definitely not the one I chose.

Reply #57
do you use the default User Interface (DUI) or the Custom User Interface (CUI) ?
On CUI (my foobar), it is :
X
then choose custom to change font:
X
Click the "change" button and choose a font. When you click ok on that same window, the panel should update as it is a callback i'm using (on_font_changed)

This example is about the font change of the label item ie on the panel the folder, using CUI.

HTH

Reply #58
Yep, I'm using CUI. I think I'm doing everything right.

I've made another short video. The Playlists font doesn't change whatever I do, whereas the Folders font will change but only the font, not the font style or size.

Reply #59
ok, i should have specified it but the size and style is not affected, only the font name will change.
You can however change size in the panel as well as the style (only for folder).
Frankly, i dont know what's happening as it works ok for me. i cant help but notice a playlist which is an icon (the magnifyer icon). Can you try to rename it to a text ?
thanks

Reply #60
With the same portable installation on my second PC the icons view is wrong...both on windows 11:

Reply #61
Understood. In that case the only mystery is why changing the Folder font works fine but the Playlists font doesn't (removing the 🔍 had no impact.) This could be another thing where it may be some idiosyncratic aspect of my setup, so maybe not worth worrying about for now.

With the same portable installation on my second PC the icons view is wrong...both on windows 11:

I had the same problem. You need to install this font.

Reply #63
Wow, thanks it works!

Reply #64
New version :
Playlist Organizer (Jscript Panel 3)
v1.5.1
26-03-2023

Version changes :
- Ability to sort (asc & desc) a folder content or the root.
- Lots of small fixes & code optimizations

This version doesnt require anymore the panel_pl_organizer.js file (hence 2 files only in the zip).
X

Reply #65
Hi :)
v1.5.1 26-03-2023
1.) I have a problem with "Background > set background to front cover".

Playback > Stop

Playback > Play

2.) The selection frame is a little off
Font: Yu Gothic UI Font size: 10

3.) Settings are not saved. When you restart, it will return to the original.

Thanks.
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #66
Sorry for stupid question:
Having never used JScript Panel 3 before I'm struggling.
I don't think I'm putting the files in the right place. In a JScript Panel window I right click>Configure>Tools>Import>
\profile\pl_organizer1.5.1\main.js ?
But then I get JavaScript Error and a window with the following:
JScript Panel 3.2.7 (Playlist Organizer v1.5.1 date 26/3/2023 by Seb + inspiration and abstract from marc2003)
JavaScript runtime error
'_pl_organizer' is undefined
File: <main>
Line: 12, Col: 1

This is FB2K portable.
I feel so close but I'm just missing something!

Reply #67
@iangk

folder rename "pl_organizer"

\profile\pl_organizer\main.js
\profile\pl_organizer\pl_organizer.js

Configure... > Tools > Import > bottom right「JScript files (*.js)」"Main.js" Selection

Reload on error
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #68
@iangk

folder rename "pl_organizer"

\profile\pl_organizer\main.js
\profile\pl_organizer\pl_organizer.js

Configure... > Tools > Import > bottom right「JScript filoes (*.js)」"Main.js" Selection

Reload on error
Just renaming the folder as suggested worked a treat. Thank you!

Reply #69
One little thing. Changing the font size isn't remembered on restart. It's always 10. (Right-click>Text>Font size) This is DUI

Reply #70
@iangk

I wrote above
https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,123820.msg1024152.html#msg1024152

Reply #72
@Airken
I was wondering what your point 3 was about and i get it now. Yep, this is probably due to the changes i did this week end. I'll fix it tonight. Same as your point 2 (i'll try to be slightly broader).
Re your point 1, do you have this issue with all covers or specially this one ? (i'm at loss there tbh).

Reply #73
@etip

Thank you for your reply.
Happens on all Albumarts. Confirmed on multiple PC and multiple foobar.
v1.4.1 was fine
----------
It is an example that was fixed by Dark Mode.

Thanks.

Reply #74
@Airken
So it works on dark mode and not on normal mode ? (if so i'm surprised it worked before 1.4.1)
Also, looking at the dark mode example, would you say the opacity is enough or not ? (it's at 10% at the moment)