Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.

Poll

Which format do you use on allofmp3.com?

Lossless
[ 8 ] (25.8%)
MPC
[ 4 ] (12.9%)
MP3
[ 12 ] (38.7%)
AAC
[ 2 ] (6.5%)
OGG
[ 4 ] (12.9%)
WMA
[ 1 ] (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Topic: Allofmp3.com (Read 3491 times) previous topic - next topic

Allofmp3.com

It might be useful if you could post here which commands your choose to download your music too in your selected format (eg -aps, CBR 192 etc)

Allofmp3.com

Reply #1
-aps

Allofmp3.com

Reply #2
Mp3 preset extreme. I was doing insane but couldn't tell the difference. So Extreme it is.
Like allofmp3 a lot. Not a huge selection (from my pov) but enough to be interesting. Nex

Allofmp3.com

Reply #3
Mp3 preset extreme. I was doing insane but couldn't tell the difference. So Extreme it is.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=246016"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Same result you would for sure have gotten with --preset standard and --preset extreme, cause already --standard is seen as transparent. - So why not stick with --preset standard?
Wanna see the bitrate-differences (tested with the LAME-codec V3.90.3)?
Here we go:
--preset insane :  320 kbps (= 161 %)
--preset extreme: 242 kbps (= 122 %)
--preset standard: 199 kbps (= 100,0 %)
Conclusion: In my eyes all above --ps is just a big waste of diskspace and bandwidth.
My used codecs and settings:
FLAC V1.1.2 -4 / APE V3.99 Update 4 -high / MPC V1.15v --q 5 / LAME V3.97b2 -V2 --vbr-new / OGG aoTuV V4.51 Lancer -q5

Allofmp3.com

Reply #4
192 vbr AAC