Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: how do i make a spectrum analysis of *.wv? (Read 4378 times) previous topic - next topic

how do i make a spectrum analysis of *.wv?

pardon me for such a noobish question, but while releasing a torrent in some place, i was said, that my wavpack (track by track) files needed a spectrum analysis to be made on them
i aslo had been recommended an "Audiochecker" program, but it turned out it didn't support wavpack
EDIT>
typo

Reply #1
I don't know why you need a spectrum analysis or what kind, but you should be able to decode the WV files to plain WAV files using the wavpack program and use any program to analyse the output.

The decoded output will be identical to the audio output of playing a wavpack file in an audio player.
Dynamic – the artist formerly known as DickD

Reply #2
thank you very much, that did the trick