Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [OFFLINE] From: Default UI Gallery (Read 31321 times) previous topic - next topic

[OFFLINE] From: Default UI Gallery

Reply #50
Here's mine,
nothing special so far.

Theme file is here schmoove_I.fth

Reply #51
[a href="http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs127&d=08224&f=myfoobar2000933.png" target="_blank"]

Reply #52
Mine's pretty simple but I like it.

Reply #53
My current config:

I tried to keep it simple and clean.

Reply #54
my current foobar... made some small layout and statusbar changes, expandend the facets view and changed the colours to system default.

Reply #55
My new one

Reply #56
Here's my 

Reply #57
updated 

Reply #58
the previous one was too big, so i made small one, if there only was an option to get rid of status bar & menu, i don't need them and they are waste of space

Reply #59
Hi everybody,

here's my foobar2000 DUI-config:
(optimised for a 1440x900px display)

PlugIns used in this config are:
  • Default User Interface (foo_ui_std)
  • Facets (foo_facets)
  • Playlist Tools (foo_utils)
  • Quick Tagger (foo_quicktag)
  • Text Display UI Element (foo_textdisplay)

Furthermore, I use the beautiful "Silk Icon Set" by FamFamFam for all buttons in this config.

I really like the new interface, it's  actually quite easy to configure (once you know how to do so...) and it looks so much better than my previous layout! I really don't miss any components from my old config, only thing that could be better is the Album Art Element... Oh well, I'll be patient...

There're some things I'm quite proud of, although they're probalbly very easy for the pros here...
  • In my library I have quite a lot of Compilations (albums with songs by more than one artist), these are all tagged with %album artist% = "Various Artists". In order for these songs to be displayed properly, I've configured a new column in the paylist:
    Code: [Select]
    [$if($meta(album artist),%artist%) - ]%title%

This code returns the %artist%-tag if and only if the %album artist%-tag is present. It doesn't matter what is stored in these tags... This column is used instead of the standard "Title" column.
  • For the rating, there's another custom column:
    $if(%rating%,$repeat(★,%rating%))

Should be quite obvious what this does...
  • The Text Display Element is different for "Single Artist Albums" and "Various Artist Albums". This is done through some simple code:
    %artist% - %title%$crlf()
    Track %track% aus $if($meta(album artist),der Compilation,dem Album)$crlf()
    ''%album%'' '('%date%')'
  • I have buttons for rating my songs! Behind these, there's the component "Quick Tagger". In it's configuration I have set the tag %rating% to be set to one value between 0 and 5. These macros are then applied to the buttons...

In case someone is interested in my config, here's my theme file
IDE? This is S-ATA!

Reply #60
I have changed my colour theme to Dark Blue.

And I have also cleaned up my status bar formatting code, and made the bitrate info only display if a reported value is available.

Status Bar
$caps2(%codec%[ / %codec_profile%]) [  %bitrate% kbps ]  %samplerate% Hz   $caps2($if2($info(mp3_stereo_mode),%channels%))   |   %playback_time%[ / %length%]$tab()[ Album Gain: %__replaygain_album_gain% ][ Track Gain: %__replaygain_track_gain% ]  |   $div(%_filesize%,1048576).$num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),100,1048576),2) MB
"I never thought I'd see this much candy in one mission!"

Reply #62

Reply #63
Ignorance is bliss.

Reply #64
This is just a really simple configuration, I did it because I wanted a fresh layout to fit my laptop screen well

Reply #65
I havent messed much yet, but i love the layout editig stuff

Here is mine

The config file:

Reply #66

Been changing my layout nearly daily but I've finally settled on something I like.

Reply #67
I don't use the DUI on my home PC as it won't support my cover art naming scheme and there is no plugin to view time-stamped lyrics. However I was interested in the recent changes in the new beta so I did a portable installation for use on my flashdrive at work. I'm really pleased with the setup and would switch to the DUI instead of the plugin that shall-not-be-named if I could use my albumart and lyrics. Anyway here is my portable installation setup:

Reply #68
Fun with foo_textdisplay:

elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #70
Been using this one for quite some time now.

Reply #71
I recently moved my controls top the bottom for easier access (the window sits on the top right of my right monitor).

Reply #72

Reply #73
i just came back to foobar today after not using it for about a six months. a lot has changed since then!

i used to use panels, but now the default interface is quite flexible, and capable of making a very nice config!

Reply #74
Pure text: