Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Orphaned pages (Read 4592 times) previous topic - next topic

Orphaned pages

Reply #1
Here are some orphaned pages:

http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...ial:Lonelypages

I think some of them are up for deletion.

Can we stop with all of these deletions? Some of them yes. that's the third time Elliot has attempted to delete a page that took me  a while to put together. Quite frankly I am getting sick of it and it's against the policy he implemented, which states "keep deletions to a mininum". Expand the page, rather then vote on removing it. Very annyoing. What hypocrit.
budding I.T professional

Orphaned pages

Reply #2
Well, what I put up there was just orphaned pages. And like I said, some pages should be deleted, e.g. the "Deletion requests" page. I mean, if the referenced page has been deleted, why shouldn't the requests be deleted?

And as to the other articles, maybe it was originally meant to be filled, but then the page's creator changed his/her mind and put the information somewhere else. In that case, these pages are up for deletion vote.

Orphaned pages

Reply #3
IMO they should stay for reference.

(for archived deletion requests)
err... i'm not using windows any more ;)

Orphaned pages

Reply #4
IMO they should stay for reference.

(for archived deletion requests)

If you don't stop polarizing the wiki with your dumb templates and getting on everyones case I am never making another contribution to the wiki. Period. This is not your wiki and you still moving shit around... THIS IS NOT WIKIPEDIA. Are you making contributions at all? no? right. If your only job is play around with templates then forget it.
budding I.T professional

Orphaned pages

Reply #5
The Drama Llama is coming to get you!

Orphaned pages

Reply #6
In his defense, HotshotGG, Elliott is sincerely trying to help. Overall, his contributions are positive. Yes, making things pretty counts as a contribution, IMO.

Orphaned pages

Reply #7
I'd be fixing typos if there were any. I'm just not good at prose.