Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: HA Wiki Completeness (Read 4410 times) previous topic - next topic

HA Wiki Completeness

Reply #1
Yep, and this is why the Taskforce Hub exists.
err... i'm not using windows any more ;)

HA Wiki Completeness

Reply #3
To be fair nobody has ever seen it except for me regardless of obnoxious advertisements on the main page talk and main page

HA Wiki Completeness

Reply #4
*scrolls down main page* ... oh there it is.

HA Wiki Completeness

Reply #5
One or two of these are pending deletion. I thought the documented way to "delete" them, as a non-admin, was to decategorize them and remove all links to/from them.

HA Wiki Completeness

Reply #6
We now have a rather 'standardized' way of requesting for deletion (easier on all Wiki admins):

1. Go to the article you want to be deleted.

2. Insert the following at the very beginning of the article:
Code: [Select]
{{delete|REASON}}
  (Replace REASON with your reason for deleting the page)

3. Save the page. A red-box will show up in the page.

4. Click the discussion link (or click here link) in the red-box. This will bring you to a new page.

5. Edit the page, and add more detailed explanation as to why the article (1) needs to be deleted. Don't forget to sign with --~~~~

6. Leave it be. When votes are gathered, and the result is an overwhelming DELETE, the admin(s) will swoop in and delete the page.

...Just Elliott put in the system. Quite nice actually. Maybe he can correct me if I'm wrong.

For a sample, see here (that is, until that article is deleted, if the votes ask for deletion).

The complete list of articles-to-be-deleted can be found here:

http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...ed_for_deletion

HA Wiki Completeness

Reply #7
Pepoluan, that's ALMOST it... However, see the bottom of the delete template. It gives you a template in the form of "{{subst:delete2|Page name (with extra code to make it work nicely)}}" to copy paste. It provides a way to get back to the article.

Edit: new one! An admin should add {{subst:delete3|outcome}} ~~~~ to the end of a deletion discussion when it's over.