Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Problems creating an account (Read 3901 times) previous topic - next topic

Problems creating an account

I'm having trouble creating an account, if I try to join it first says it couldn't send the password to my e-mail address (which is a perfectly normal e-mail address) and if I try again it says "This member id is invalid or already in use.". I tried it with two different names, and both show up if I search for members by my e-mail address (only the password isn't mailed to me, at least not yet).
(spelling error corrected)

Reply #1
First, what are the usernames you've signed up as?

Secondly, we're having some problems with our mailserver, which I haven't had time to take a look at yet.  I'll try and work on it, but it's probably not going to happen until sometime tomorrow.

Reply #2
Jasper (same as here), and when that didn't work JaspervdG.
Thanks for the quick response.