Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Would like to auto-activate & hide active VST plugin while playing (Read 856 times) previous topic - next topic

Would like to auto-activate & hide active VST plugin while playing

Does anyone if there's a way to have Foobar2000 automatically load a vst to the last preset upon program launch? I used a 31 band EQ & RTA to correct the room response and rather than go into the preferences every time I launch Foobar and activate the EQ, I'd like it to just be loaded with the last settings used automatically.

Also, I'd like to have the VST running in the background without having it covering up the playlist, album art, etc. Whenever I 'X' out of the preferences to get it off the screen it turns the VST EQ off, which is annoying.

Thanks in advance for any help.

** UPDATE ** Weirdly, it started retaining the EQ settings and I don't have to go into the preferences anymore to activate the EQ. Maybe it was something I did, I dunno... Anyway, please disregard.   :-)