Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: New High DPI Monkey's Audio Testers Wanted (Read 9892 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: New High DPI Monkey's Audio Testers Wanted

Reply #25
I just released an update the builds the options dialogs totally on the fly instead of using stored things in the resource file.  That way they should work well at any scale.

https://monkeysaudio.com/download.html

Thanks again for the help.

Reply #27
Thanks for the screenshots.  They look pretty good.

Next build I'll make this little tweak:
Changed: Made options a little wider and also the list of choices wider to avoid truncation on high DPI.

Cheers.

Reply #28
I've got these changes slated to go out:
Changed: Made the options list a little wider to avoid truncation on high DPI.
Changed: Made output directory level recreation a combobox instead of an edit (since only a few values would be chosen, it seemed unnecessary to allow typing).
Changed: Put the browse directory button right next to the path selection in options instead of below it.
Changed: Put the APL naming help button back to the right of the combobox in Options.

I'll wait to release to see if there are any more suggestions.  Thanks again for the help.

Reply #29
Just put another update out.  Thanks again.

Reply #30
There were reports that the options dialog looked too wide on regular DPI so I cut another update that adjusts the width using a scaled number (instead of the number just being baked in).