Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar2000 sent me here for help on how to make foobar more accessable (Read 1509 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar2000 sent me here for help on how to make foobar more accessable

Foobar does not install its application like a regular application in the "program" folders so when I install it, the link to execute it is on the desktop.
I would like it to look like all my other programs so I can link it to the START, TASKBAR........
But can not exec, or shortcut exec it  because it is MISSING  its CONFIG file.

Anyone on installing it like a regular application so I can PIN  it to START, TASKBAR....,

Re: Foobar2000 sent me here for help on how to make foobar more accessable

Reply #1
...and then you posted in general audio instead of the foobar forum.

Re: Foobar2000 sent me here for help on how to make foobar more accessable

Reply #2
A regular install to Programs folder and all the rest is the default option in the installer. Perhaps you selected a portable installation? Or maybe accidentally moved the folder somewhere else?

Reinstalling from scratchs should do what you need.