Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar and Focusrite, skips, lags, erratic speed (Read 930 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar and Focusrite, skips, lags, erratic speed

Hi, have been using Foobar for longer than I remember, always the most perfect player in the world, hence I've not had to join this forum until today cause it's been problem free since forever!  Lately I've needed to route the audio out from my PC through my Focusrite 6i6 instead of standard line-out-to-amp (I won't bore you with why), but now I've problems...  The sound randomly slows down and speeds up again on occasion.  Not often, just occasionally.  And horribly.

I've 32GB of RAM and my W10 box is pretty new - anyone know what's happening here?