Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: default ui theme by jeremija (Read 17074 times) previous topic - next topic

default ui theme by jeremija

A few users have asked me to explain how did I create this theme. I uploaded the .fth theme along with the icons (which I downloaded from this subforum, but I'm too lazy to find where).

The necessary components along with foobar2000 1.0 beta are:

Reply #1
Hey,

very nice config.

The hint how to use Biography view in DUI is very useful for me. Actually I use CUI, but played a little bit with the DUI besides. And I like it more and more. But I ever asked me how I can get the biography-thing to work. Thank you for this.

Reply #2
Hey,

very nice config.

The hint how to use Biography view in DUI is very useful for me. Actually I use CUI, but played a little bit with the DUI besides. And I like it more and more. But I ever asked me how I can get the biography-thing to work. Thank you for this.

I like this quite a bit... for some reason, though, I can't get the right or left column to change size... any reason you can see for this?  I tried it in editing mode, etc.  Also, the ratings don't seem to be working when I click the button.

Reply #3
Maybe the splitters are locked.
Go into layout editing mode to change.

terry

Reply #4
for the rating to work correctly, you need to setup the masstagger scripts (foo_masstag)

I have my scripts saved like this in the masstagger:

RATE 1    Set "RATING" 1
RATE 2    Set "RATING" 2
RATE 3    Set "RATING" 3
RATE 4    Set "RATING" 4
RATE 5    Set "RATING" 5
RATE 0    Set "RATING" 0

Reply #5
what font are you using, and where do i setup the masstagger script?
cheers bro.

wicked theme!

Reply #6
ok, i figured the script out. but i can't get stars. just gettin blank squares. so what's the font you are usin on the playlist?
cheers

Reply #7
I use Segoe UI, but it works only under Windows Vista or Windows 7.
I couldn't get it to work on Windows XP. However, I managed to get other symbols (like hearts) to appear with Arial Unicode MS on my old system and $char() function. I can't remember what the character code was, though.

Reply #8
got it to work on XP,
u gotta install the east asian language support as described in this post.
cheers anyway bro

Reply #9
always gettin' "Similar artists to As I Lay Dying are ?..." and no biography, no similar artists. what's the problem?

Reply #10
Hi,

you have to tick "Execute query even if no biography view panels exist" and "Provide title format fields (e.g. %lastfm_bio%)" in the preferences under "Biography server" - "Misc".

Greets

Reply #11
Hi,

you have to tick "Execute query even if no biography view panels exist" and "Provide title format fields (e.g. %lastfm_bio%)" in the preferences under "Biography server" - "Misc".

Greets

tnx. works perfect 

Reply #12
thanks a bunch, i love the theme. is there any way i can set Biography View to search the chosen source for only an artist image rather than both the artist and album cover image?

Reply #13
thanks jeremija

excellent work and configuration...... keep it up dude
steve