Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Waveform / Seekbar - Can Only See Seekbar? (Read 1104 times) previous topic - next topic

Waveform / Seekbar - Can Only See Seekbar?

Brand new to Foobar200, imported a skin (darkonefour).  Per the picture, part of the makeup of the skin is the third-party component Waveform / Seekbar.  I cannot seem to get the waveform part, only the "bar".  Any help on how to get it?  I like this skin otherwise.  Thanks.

Scott

Re: Waveform / Seekbar - Can Only See Seekbar?

Reply #1
It sounds like you happened to download foobar2000 at an unfortunate moment. Version 1.4.7 was just released and a nasty bug slipped in there. You can find information and download for a fix in this thread.

Re: Waveform / Seekbar - Can Only See Seekbar?

Reply #2
OH My, Case.  It worked, it worked, it worked, very happy.  I downloaded 1.48 and it took care of my issue.

Thank you so much.

Scott

Waveform is back!