Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Aaaaauuuggghhh (Read 2886 times) previous topic - next topic

Aaaaauuuggghhh

I just had a pretty tiring day at school on friday, and now it's saturday, I'm finally off school for a glorious two whole days - and I think I've caught the motherf***ing FLU.

Aaaaauuuggghhh

Reply #1
yup...

sorry to hear that..

get hold of a bottle of ascorbin acid.. take a big spoon.. together
with a glass of cognac.. presto...
helps for about everything.. even raises the consumtion level..!

Aaaaauuuggghhh

Reply #2

Snoopy : "This is entertaining !"

Aaaaauuuggghhh

Reply #3
I drown flu with Brandy by the bottle, but if you are of school age,maybe lucozade. 

Aaaaauuuggghhh

Reply #4
Ah, I'm 19, drinking age here (province of Quebec, Canada) is 18.

Thanks for the suggestion of puttin' something down the hatch. Ima see what we got locked up upstairs right now...

Aaaaauuuggghhh

Reply #5
Heh just make sure you don't mix alcohol with proper medicine! The results are not good...

I just take heavy duty flu symptom reliever tablets, that always helps in relieving the symptoms. Use nasal spray so your nose will be unblocked, nothing worse than a blocked  . Other than that have plenty of rest! (I had the flu 3 weeks ago, couldn't do jack for two days).

Get Well!!
-=MusePack... Living Audio Compression=-

Honda - The Power of Dreams