Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: TAK DirectShow Filter (Read 40204 times) previous topic - next topic

TAK DirectShow Filter

Reply #25
Sample rate: 192 Khz
Can't start playback.

TAK DirectShow Filter

Reply #26
Well. this seems a deeper (or wider) problem.
It does not seem to be a bug; it seems that freq above 96KHz require a different approach.
I should investigate, but really now I do not have time.
I hope next month.
Thanks for testing.

TAK DirectShow Filter

Reply #27
Sample rate: 192 Khz
Can't start playback.

I don't have problem anymore.
To play these files (192 Khz), AC3Filter is needed.
AC3Filter -> System -> Use AC3Filter for -> Check PCM

TAK DirectShow Filter

Reply #28
To:HorsePower73
TAK 2.1.0 Final is out,but I found that you made TAK DirectShow Source Filter based on TAK 2.0.0,can you make a new version base on TAK 2.1.0? Thanks!

TAK DirectShow Filter

Reply #29
I'm not sure any format changes occurred between version 2.0.0 and 2.1.0 that would interfere with decoding, you shouldn't have problems. However, if you do have issues you'll simply need to replace the tak_deco_lib.dll installed by the TAK DirectShow filter found in your "...\system32" folder with the updated DLL included with TAK 2.1.0.
"Something bothering you, Mister Spock?"

TAK DirectShow Filter

Reply #30
Yes Destroid, you are right.  I'm busy, but I'll update the installation package.

TAK DirectShow Filter

Reply #31
TAK DirectShow filter has been updated.
Now it's up to TAK version 2.2.0.
Now it installs and works correctly in Windows 64bit (tested with Windows7 64bit).

You can find it here:
dstTAKSource (0.0.1.6): http://liviocavallo.altervista.org/

TAK DirectShow Filter

Reply #32
I want to ask you one why dont you make a splitter?
I already replace tak_deco_lib.dll and try it

TAK DirectShow Filter

Reply #33
I think I have not understood you question.
I could write a parser, but this requires a TAK file to have a shure sequnce of bytes at the beginning; I think this is not assured as TB can change file format in the future.
Please explain me your idea about the splitter.

Replace tak_deco_lib? To try what?
It's late night here, please be patient...

TAK DirectShow Filter

Reply #34
I had error using install.bat with registry entry  http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....st&p=796016

I had success with minor modification:
%systemroot%/system32/regedit.exe TAKRegistration.reg  ->  %systemroot%/regedit.exe TAKRegistration.reg
"Something bothering you, Mister Spock?"

TAK DirectShow Filter

Reply #35
Better late than never... 

Thank you for the filter!

I was very glad about your (first) release. But i thought, i had to test the filter before adding it to my list of software with TAK support. Unfortunately i had no time and deceided to wait for user responses. Then i lost sight of it.

But finally i have managed to add it to the software list in TAK 2.3.0's readme.

Thomas