Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: LyricShow and LyricMake plugins (Read 42730 times) previous topic - next topic

LyricShow and LyricMake plugins

Reply #75
1) Add option to remove sys tray - some people (me) have systray already bigger than the taskbar, so it would be helpful not to "pollute" it with minor items

if remove the systray, and no task icon on task bar, I think it a bit strange..

2) Add support for album lyric file,

it is not a good idea to add the album info to the lyric. we can use the tags.
easy to solute this problem.
all the album infos are in the tag of the media files. such like %album%, %artist%, etc.
you can select "show title" check box in the configuration dialog, and set the proper title strings, do not forget including %album%.
now you can show album info on the lyric window, if you like, you can show some other infos about this media.
Good good study, day day up, :)
[span style=\'color:red\']The superman is the meaning of the earth.
Let your will say: the superman shall be the meaning of the earth![/span]

Reply #76
Sorry for bumping this thread after some time, but I'd like to second to the developer (if he's still around) the need to validate the tags before processing them in the plugin.

I'm having a major problem because most of my lyric files have some text between [brackets] within it and this makes the plugin works incorrectly. The lyrics is not properly displayed.

Reply #77
any possibility that this plugin works like a panel for use it with foo_ui_columns ?

Reply #78
any possibility that this plugin works like a panel for use it with foo_ui_columns ?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=266366"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Draconus, I was thinking exactly the same thing.... or atleast is it possible to make it dockable in anyway with foobar?

with this and a the tv output, albumart and UI_columns on my gfxcard it would make a nice simple media player for the sitting room 

Reply #79
I have a question, under the web tab of the current lyricshow plugin you have charset. it looks to me like the default setting is gb2312 (which i think is simplified chinese). I am wondering if you can give some info as to what some of the other charsets would be. I am really interested in getting the japanese and russian (cyrillic) codepages. Thanks, great plugin.
Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not. -- Havel

Reply #80
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Draconus, I was thinking exactly the same thing.... or atleast is it possible to make it dockable in anyway with foobar?

with this and a the tv output, albumart and UI_columns on my gfxcard it would make a nice simple media player for the sitting room 
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=266594"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

A Panel version is available [a href="http://gro.clinux.org/projects/ikiki/]here[/url]. Works fine for me with 0.8.3.

Reply #81
LyricMake doesn't work properly. It overwrites existing tags (images and all ID3v2) and the lyrics will not display properly in other applications. Has anyone else seen this problem?

Reply #82
i seem to face a problem... tho the lyrics display fine.. how ever are the japanese cahrecters are converted to ??? marks even tho i have added them to the lyric file.. this screenshot should explain better.. so can u please tell me what i am doing wrong

Reply #83
i seem to face a problem... tho the lyrics display fine.. how ever are the japanese cahrecters are converted to ??? marks even tho i have added them to the lyric file.. this screenshot should explain better.. so can u please tell me what i am doing wrong

The font you selected can not display japanese chars. Using "tahoma" in win xp? You may need to install asian languages fonts in your OS or try other unicode fonts installed in your system.

Reply #84
i tried tahoma and over 50 fonts.. still didnt help.. btw the charecters get converted to ??? only when i mix japanese with english charecters.. if the lyrics are solely in japanese then lyricshow displays them correctly.. also i had support for east asian languages installed.. and i reinstalled it after ur suggestion but that doesnt help

Reply #85
any chance of a 0.9x port?
My Name is Sean and I'm here to leech off your genius.

Reply #86
Yeah, I'm also wating for the port. One last thing missing for my foobar 0.9.x.