Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Simple Lyrics Plugin (Read 20360 times) previous topic - next topic

Simple Lyrics Plugin

Reply #50
Im using evillyrics plugin which can search for lurics on net...Is it any component-plugin for foobar0.7 which can do the same thing??It must have the ability to search the net for them.Thanks!!!

Simple Lyrics Plugin

Reply #51
sorry but i will probably not release new version because i'm under linux now but i had make modification but i have some problem i will release the source if anybody is interested

i will post the link later the host of my website is down

Simple Lyrics Plugin

Reply #52
Please do publish the sources!
Could you give us any details about the problems you encountered after modifying your code?

Simple Lyrics Plugin

Reply #53
Please do publish the sources!

If you are willing/able to code a lyrics plugin (I really hope so), tama's sources (2nd page in this thread) seem to be still available.

Alessandro

Simple Lyrics Plugin

Reply #54
Hmm, the link to tama's sources seems to be dead.
However, I do not intend to code a completely new lyrics plugin, just adding a few new features and fixing some bugs would suffice to me. Besides, there is also another foobar lyrics plugin which unfortunately doesn't work for me.

Simple Lyrics Plugin

Reply #55
Please, can someone provide a mirror for PixDaMix and tama lyrics plugins?
All the links are down 

Thanks in advance!

Simple Lyrics Plugin

Reply #56
Please, can someone provide a mirror for PixDaMix and tama lyrics plugins?
All the links are down 

Thanks in advance!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=194474"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'm interested in a mirror, too. All links are down and the only one, I found, was version 0.1

Simple Lyrics Plugin

Reply #57
I have a bunch of lyrics plug-in zip files (old versions released in the past, some including source code): in total it's about 0.5MB but I don't know if/how I can release part or all of this stuff.

Provided the authors don't seem interested anymore in their work, is it ok if I (re)distribute it? Can I use the uploads forum for that?

Alessandro

Simple Lyrics Plugin

Reply #58
I have a bunch of lyrics plug-in zip files (old versions released in the past, some including source code): in total it's about 0.5MB but I don't know if/how I can release part or all of this stuff.

Provided the authors don't seem interested anymore in their work, is it ok if I (re)distribute it? Can I use the uploads forum for that?

Alessandro
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=287218"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You can publish my source, since i've don't have them anymore
(bloody fat32 file system)

I didn't released new version of my plugin because i'm now on linux ans i use a great
player named mpd

PS: mobyduck if you have some files of me, please send them to me for historical purpose 

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021