Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: .APE on foobar200 *ERROR* (Read 6427 times) previous topic - next topic

.APE on foobar200 *ERROR*

Hi,

I have been using fubar2000 to convert my single .flac files with a .cue image file. This has been working fine for me so far. My friend has sent me some of his .APE rips and .cue files to let me use.

However, when I load the .cue file for the .APE file I get this:

Code: [Select]
Unable to open item for playback (Object not found):
"C:\Documents and Settings\Kyle Ozolin\Desktop\Quella Vecchia Locanda\CDImage.cue" / index: 1

"C:\Documents and Settings\Kyle Ozolin\Desktop\Quella Vecchia Locanda\CDImage.cue" / index: 2

"C:\Documents and Settings\Kyle Ozolin\Desktop\Quella Vecchia Locanda\CDImage.cue" / index: 3

"C:\Documents and Settings\Kyle Ozolin\Desktop\Quella Vecchia Locanda\CDImage.cue" / index: 4

"C:\Documents and Settings\Kyle Ozolin\Desktop\Quella Vecchia Locanda\CDImage.cue" / index: 5

"C:\Documents and Settings\Kyle Ozolin\Desktop\Quella Vecchia Locanda\CDImage.cue" / index: 6

"C:\Documents and Settings\Kyle Ozolin\Desktop\Quella Vecchia Locanda\CDImage.cue" / index: 7

"C:\Documents and Settings\Kyle Ozolin\Desktop\Quella Vecchia Locanda\CDImage.cue" / index: 8

Which is annoying because its saying it cannot find the file I am selecting, which doesn't make much sense to me.

Anyways, what can I do to fix this?

Thanks,
Ozzdog
F*ck the police.

Reply #2
Well I obviously tried to install that, I'm guessing I did part of it wrong...

I downloaded the Monkey input:

Code: [Select]
foo_input_monkey.dll

and placed it in the "components" folder of foobar2000, is there anything wrong about this?

(Still the same Error)
F*ck the police.

Reply #3
Sorry to double post, but I have managed to resolve this problem myself after some trial and error.

Thanks a lot for your input though tpijag

It seems that the one particular .APE i am trying to open was corrupt, the rest work just fine!

=RESOLVED!=
F*ck the police.

Reply #4
Sorry to double post, but I have managed to resolve this problem myself after some trial and error.

Thanks a lot for your input though tpijag

It seems that the one particular .APE i am trying to open was corrupt, the rest work just fine!

=RESOLVED!=

Try to change *.cue character coding -> UTF-8,
or check if the structure of *.cue is correct.

Sorry for my bad English

Reply #5
I don't know if the audio file is corrupt. foobar2000 reported that 8 objects weren't found. Does your cue sheet specify 8 tracks? Does it correctly reference the audio file?