Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: A new queue manager? (Read 1492 times) previous topic - next topic

A new queue manager?

Hi there!
I recently browsed some foobar plugins, and stumbled over the foo_uie_queuemanager.

I downloaded it, but it seems like it's no longer working. I searched around for some alternatives, but could only find one that adds queue in a new playlist. I really prefer having a column/panel for it instead though, and so I was wondering if I had missed any alternative in my search, or if there was such a plug-in in development?

Also; is it possible to have double-clicking a song not make it play, but instead set the song in queue? And perhaps with a popup of "Your song has been set in queue"?

Thing is, when you throw parties, people like acting like DJ's, but as soon as 2 or more wants to choose songs, you'll never hear a song finish. They always change it mid-way. So would be nice to just have the song queue, so you won't have others interrupted all the time

thanks!

A new queue manager?

Reply #1
I think the only two available at the moment are;
foo_uie_queuemanager
foo_queuecontents

So if neither of them is what you need, you'll gonna have to wait or make a plugin yourself. Or go back a few versions with foobar2000.

A new queue manager?

Reply #2
I really prefer having a column/panel for it instead though, and so I was wondering if I had missed any alternative in my search, or if there was such a plug-in in development?

Also; is it possible to have double-clicking a song not make it play, but instead set the song in queue?

You can make that panel with ELPlaylist: just add as panel and bind it to queue playlist (un-tick follow active playlist), also you can use that component if you want to change double-click action

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021