Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: VERY VERY small issue (Read 4737 times) previous topic - next topic

VERY VERY small issue

hello, when adding files a little window popups up with the title "Processing files". It shows the current file currently being added to the playlist when u add stuff.

my very small request is could u please make this window a bit wider. Its about 400 pixels wide at the moment :'(, it'd be really great if u changed this to like 500 or 600 if thats cool.

Thanks in advance !! 

VERY VERY small issue

Reply #1
respectfully; what may this be good for?

VERY VERY small issue

Reply #2
People with obscenely long filenames who like to add 5 million files at once and who want to see more information blur by as they process?

VERY VERY small issue

Reply #3
OMG LOL KODE U SO TRUE U SO TRUE

VERY VERY small issue

Reply #4

VERY VERY small issue

Reply #5
I vote for an option to turn off this window
She is waiting in the air

VERY VERY small issue

Reply #6
I second the turn off window option.  Can we get a third? 

VERY VERY small issue

Reply #7
People with obscenely long filenames who like to add 5 million files at once and who want to see more information blur by as they process?

lol, thats pretty much it man. 
things like this: X:\mp3\mp3 cache\Joe Satriani\1998 - Crystal Planet\06 - Lights Of Heaven.mp3
end up being X:\mp3\mp3 cache\Joe Satriani\1998 - Crystal Pla

i know its really small but kode54 hit the nail right on the head, i'm definately one of those ppl. hehe 

VERY VERY small issue

Reply #8
that window is intended to show progress of the operation (eg. make it not look like user interface is frozen - you have no idea how many people reported that as a "bug") and let user abort it.
both ideas (making the window bigger and making it possible to disable it) are pointless and will not be implemented.
topic closed.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.