Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Chron Coverflow Source Issue (Read 2340 times) previous topic - next topic

Chron Coverflow Source Issue

Hi,

I've installed Chron's Coverflow 0.3.0, and I'm having an issue with getting the album art to display correctly. Most of my album art are JPGs which have nonstandard names, such as asd.jpg, bla.jpg etc.

I've added a line in the sources section as follows:

$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)*.jpg

but the album art still refuses to load. I used this exact same trick for the Album Art Panel plugin to get it to display my album art. I've tried numerous permutations such as

-$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)*.jpg
$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)*.*
$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)*

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Reply #1
that component doesn't support that format.you have to put full filename.

here is a software that you may use.

Bulk Rename Utility

and this question has already been discussed before..make sure to search your problem before asking next time

Reply #2
that component doesn't support that format.you have to put full filename.

here is a software that you may use.

Bulk Rename Utility

and this question has already been discussed before..make sure to search your problem before asking next time

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. What do I need to rename the JPGs to?

Sorry that I didn't look through every post on Chron's original thread, there were so many pages, but I did a quick scan/keyword search with Firefox.

Thanks for your help!