Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 2 New tracks released... (Read 2120 times) previous topic - next topic

2 New tracks released...

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I'm proud to present you "A Warm Mood Night", my first composition and production of a jazz style track
(Champagne my baby?...if only have a girl tonight... I think that this track is very romance and sensual)
It's characterized by smooth bass, a stylish sax, piano and a background that I don't know why (and don't ask me about) but remeber me Julee Cruise in Falling the Twin Peaks theme.
Hope you like it...

I've release another track on my site takusama.com (search in My Personal Portfolio in the download section > singles)
It's called "Visions Of Sounds" is an electronic song, with a trip melody and a good rythm I believe...

As always I've get attention to sound, trying to get a brilliant sound with no snap,crackle,pop, and I've adjust the balance to fix the clippling and the gain of track.

However, listened and criticized, it's important to me.
Thanks friends for the time granted to me.

PS: I hope that the files are integral and corrected , I've had problems of upload, and sorry for my english too.
The Reasoner at Takusama.com

Emitremmus - the Wise

2 New tracks released...

Reply #1
Have I post in the right section?
The Reasoner at Takusama.com

Emitremmus - the Wise