Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Request for Bluetooth software (Read 5635 times) previous topic - next topic

Request for Bluetooth software

One of the great things about foobar2000 is that there are sooo many great plugins for it

The only thing I miss, is a remote. I've searched through the internet, and also on this forum but I can't find what I'm looking for...

It would be more than great if there is a remote software for PocketPC devices, to control foobar via Bluetooth. Not really difficult uptions, but just play, stop, pause, next, previous and artist name and track title...

I really can't make this, unfortunatly, (can only make html etc, just the regular n00b stuff ). Does anyone know if it's even possible to create something like this? And if it is, is someone willing to make it? It would really be great for me, and I bet it's also wanted by a lot other people too

Regards,

sOid

Reply #1
Here is a bluetooth remote control plugin. You need to install a bemused client on your pocketpc/cell phone.

If you're interested in not necessarily only controlling foobar but your entire pc via cell-phone-bluetooth, try Puppetmaster.
Always defragment your MP3s to avoid subtle lack in harmonics.

Reply #2
I've seen the first one, but that's for Symbian based PDA's/Phones, I have a Windows CE PDA. The site says you can write your own for not-Symbian based platforms, but I don't have te knowledge to do so...

But I'll give Puppetmaster a try.

Reply #3
If you manage to come up with a nice Puppetmaster config for foobar, would you mind sharing it?
Always defragment your MP3s to avoid subtle lack in harmonics.

Reply #4
If you manage to come up with a nice Puppetmaster config for foobar, would you mind sharing it?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=284502"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yes ofcourse, but the thing is, I can't get it working on my Pocket PC, and I'm not the only one... There's a topic going on the forums of Puppetmaster, hope there will be a new release soon or a workaround

Reply #5
still nobody with a config to control foobar with puppetmaster  can at least somebody give the codes of foobar to do it myself.
By codes i mean: how can i let a VBScript or Java script control FooBar by moving to next track, previous track, pause, play, etc?
Or where can i find it? I found some codes to use it with WinLirc and a keyboard (5-digit numbers to control the functions), but is there an other way?

Reply #6
hey,

is the bluetooth ctrl gunna be updated to 0.9? anytime soon.

i used to love bemused under winamp, but then i moved to foobar.

now that i got a new bluetooth dongle, would be cool to use it again

Reply #7
yes, please port this plugin to 0.9!

would be far too great to control foobar with my mobile
(puppetmaster doesn't work for me  )

Reply #8
any new software for windows mobile after 4 years?

Reply #9
you could use foo_bluetooth_ctrl with jamse (http://jamse.sourceforge.net/) which is java based (if your phone supports java)