Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Winabx Released (Read 1950 times) previous topic - next topic

Winabx Released

KikeG released a new ABW comparator:

I've just finished an initial release of a new ABX comparator. It's a preliminary alpha version, so don't be very hard with the look of the program or some lacking features.

It's at www.kikeg.arrakis.es/winabx/winabx.zip

I'm aware that there are same bugs related to not properly opening a wave file at the beginning of the program, I'll fix them when I have some time. Also, don't get mad trying to change A and B wave files once the program is running, with this version now you just have to close the program and run it again to select new wave files. Sorry 

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Winabx Released

Reply #1
Yeah, I posted same info at the General section. I didn't post it here because I thought it would have more "impact" at the other section. Anyway, it's not bad to have it here too B)

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021