Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playing back MP4s encoded with Nero Recode (Read 3268 times) previous topic - next topic

Playing back MP4s encoded with Nero Recode

Hi there!

Could somebody please tell me how to play back files encoded with Nero Recode? The Nero Media Player only plays back the audio (the German channel only - the MP4 should contain both German and English channels), while the DivX player only displays the video. 

WMP cannot open the file at all, but that's nothing new.

Regards,
Sebastian

Reply #1
Hi there!

Could somebody please tell me how to play back files encoded with Nero Recode? The Nero Media Player only plays back the audio (the German channel only - the MP4 should contain both German and English channels), while the DivX player only displays the video. 

WMP cannot open the file at all, but that's nothing new.

Regards,
Sebastian
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=240779"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

perhpas you could try with the 3ivx splitter and use a player like MPC?
"We cannot win against obsession. They care, we don't. They win."

Reply #2
Why should I use 3ivx? I want to encode my DVDs with Nero Recode and IMHO, at least Nero Media Player should be able to read those Nero Digital files.

Reply #4
you want to be able to playback mp4 files and nero splitter doesnt work (you could first try just MPC of course)?

then i say try 3ivx splitter... well, its your video not mine

Reply #6
ah well, thats settled then... sometimes life is so easy

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021