Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: HELP on AUDIO DVD (Read 1722 times) previous topic - next topic

HELP on AUDIO DVD

I use Pioneer DV-656A DVD Player and using DiscWelder Chrome II to make a AUDIO DVD disc and sucessful. but hv some problem on my dvd player:
    My DVD player play DVD Video and Optiacal output  successful but only AUDIO DVD disc optical and Digital out can not output sound, but in analog output can be heard the sound. Can anyone give a reason.

My Config:
PIONEER DV-656A DVD PLAYER
OPTICAL OUTPUT
JVC RX 7010V RECEIVER
JBL 5.1 SUB 135 SPEAKER.

my email: luuvinhhui@walla.com

THANK. 

HELP on AUDIO DVD

Reply #1
There can be 3 explanations.

1-DVD players don't output digital with DVD audio. It was decided so in order to prevent people to make digital copies and pirate DVD-Audio.

I don't know how to make an audio DVD, but maybe you have, in your software, an option to disable this limitation. In this case, two more explanations are possible :

2-Your JVC receiver doesn't support 96 kHz 24 bits digital signals. Check the user manual for the supported sample rate and definitions.

3-Your DVD is only 192 kHz 24 bits. This is not supported by the SPDIF standard.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021