Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS6 - Topic Title not understandable and does not describe thread content properly] Why not. . . (Read 1351 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS6 - Topic Title not understandable and does not describe thread content properly] Why not. . .

. . . go to 11?

Well documented in the attached audio files.  FLAC for the audiophile and MP3 for the nearly-deaf.
BANNED

Re: [TOS6 - Topic Title not understandable and does not describe thread content properly] Why not. . .

Reply #1
Apparently, of all things on HA this gets a WARNING shot across my bow.

To fix the problem (too vague?), this is a recording of Nigel Tufnel documenting very well why going to 11 is needed. If you can't get that. . .  What's up with this place the last few years?  Have all the smart people left?  To where?  Look around here.  Am I wrong?

Sure . . . shoot another.  You can ban me again like you did 15 years ago (40th Floor back then).  I don't care, and besides, I do have better things to do.

Adios!

P.S. Nothing personal, mod guy.  You gave me a reason to leave.
BANNED

Re: [TOS6 - Topic Title not understandable and does not describe thread content properly] Why not. . .

Reply #2
That's a bit wordy for a topic title. You can't think of anything brief yet more descriptive than Why not...?

korth