Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Global hotkey of foobar2000 does not work in League of legend (TM) Client 32bit (Read 145 times) previous topic - next topic

Global hotkey of foobar2000 does not work in League of legend (TM) Client 32bit

Global hotkey of foobar2000 does not work in League of legend (TM) Client (32bit).

This is a user who plays League of Legend of Riot Games.

Foobar2000's Global Hotkey feature does not work in League of Legend games.

Works well for all other programs except League of Legend.

Global Hotkey works well until login and game loading screen.

Since the game is loaded and the League of Legend Client is launched, it will not work at all unless you use the keyboard Alt + Tab to exit the game to the Windows desktop.

As people say to solve using Run as administrator,
I tried running as administrator on League of Legend, League of Legend Client, and Foobar2000, but it doesn't work at all.

Foobar2000 and shortcuts are well set in the game so that they do not overlap.

What should I do? It's too painful.

Re: Global hotkey of foobar2000 does not work in League of legend (TM) Client 32bit

Reply #1
I already told you the last two times you posted this topic. There is nothing you or anyone can do, other than the makers of League of Legends.

Your only solution is to use a player that is not on your computer. Or use some foobar component that lets you control it over the network using a mobile device.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021