Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Clicking on a song from within Win Explorer (Read 667 times) previous topic - next topic

Clicking on a song from within Win Explorer

Every time I do this, foobar demands the focus by force-showing the taskbar (which I have hidden) and blinking its icon on it.  I then have to click it to make it stop blinking and make the taskbar drop down again.
Can I stop this annoying behavior?  I often use programs that show info where the taskbar normally is and this gets obscured every time I play a song through Win Explorer.
Maybe foobar can be minimized so it only plays songs without doing anything else?
Version is 1.5.1.

Re: Clicking on a song from within Win Explorer

Reply #1
Hi there,

Try clearing the setting for Preferences > Shell Integration > 'Bring to front when adding new files'

Re: Clicking on a song from within Win Explorer

Reply #2
Thanks that partially solves it.
Can I get it to do nothing at all except play the song (so stay in the background)?

[edit]
nvm, it works now. Thanks again.