Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_scheduler (Read 367169 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_scheduler

Reply #600
Can I make buttons for scheduler events I have to be along playback buttons (play, pause, stop) so I can easily turn them on or off?
Right-click on the buttons panel -> Buttons options
Click 'Add', select 'Main menu items', scroll to 'File/Scheduler/xxxxx' and select the respective scheduler item.

Reply #601
Can I make buttons for scheduler events I have to be along playback buttons (play, pause, stop) so I can easily turn them on or off?
Right-click on the buttons panel -> Buttons options
Click 'Add', select 'Main menu items', scroll to 'File/Scheduler/xxxxx' and select the respective scheduler item.
There's only "Preferences", "Status window" and "Stop all action list" under "File/Scheduler". It would be great if I could do this like that.

Reply #602
There's only "Preferences", "Status window" and "Stop all action list" under "File/Scheduler".
Under Preferences->Scheduler->Event List you probably have to create an 'menu item event' with Add -> Add menu item event...
Then create your action under Action lists and assign your action to the 'On menu item' in the Event List by right-click -> assign action list.

Reply #603
There's only "Preferences", "Status window" and "Stop all action list" under "File/Scheduler".
Under Preferences->Scheduler->Event List you probably have to create an 'menu item event' with Add -> Add menu item event...
Then create your action under Action lists and assign your action to the 'On menu item' in the Event List by right-click -> assign action list.
Can I assign player event to my menu event item?
I want to create a button which shuts down my PC after playback is finished. I know how to do that with player event and action list but I have to go to the menu to do that every time.

Reply #604
Quick question:

How can I backup/restore settings from this plugin?  where are the config files?

thanks!

Reply #605
^ Probably in 'configuration' folder. (Hold shift key > File > Browse configuration folder > Open 'configuration' folder > foo_scheduler.dll.cfg)

You can add that entire folder to foo_jesus if you use that.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021