Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Hideing ISP addresses Software (Read 1986 times) previous topic - next topic

Hideing ISP addresses Software

I need to get a software that will hide my ISP address so I can download uncopyrighted  music without worry about getting sued. Which software would be best for that? I heard of Anonymizer Private Surfing but I think it only intergrates into the browser. That won't help me much for Kaza or Soulseek. Any recommendations or info is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-Darin
Cowon Iaudio X5 30 gig. It rocks!

Reply #1
I'm not sure why you'd have problems getting sued over downloading uncopyrighted music........ but one program that is kind of interesting for blocking certain ip's from accessing your services (in case you're just not the sharing type ) is PeerGuardian.

Reply #2
heh-heh  . . . you don't get sued for downloading un-copyrighted material,
and, you don't get sued for downloading copyrighted material . . .
. . . you get arrested!   

Dex

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021