Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: J-Test files (Read 5942 times) previous topic - next topic

J-Test files

Reply #1
Here are some little programs that it is said generate  1644 and 2448  J-Test files.

They seem to only run on 32 bit windows, but they seem to run well enough on my VMWare 32 bit virtual machine under 64 bit win 8.1.

[attachment=8271:jitter.zip]

Just to make life easy for you, I included the .wav files that result from running the programs along with the program exe files  and their source code

I downloaded these from who knows where last year, but google says that they disappeared from the web.

J-Test files

Reply #2
For people who want just the data files in a most compact form, here are 44, 48, and 96 KHz versions of the file as FLAC files in a ZIP file:

[attachment=8272:jitter_flac.zip]

51 kb.

J-Test files

Reply #3
Low level square wave creation parameter.[attachment=8273:Capture.PNG]
It will not always create 96 samples in the upper and lower rows of the square wave.