Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Bug report] Sporadic unpausing for milliseconds at a time during standby (Read 884 times) previous topic - next topic

[Bug report] Sporadic unpausing for milliseconds at a time during standby

I use foobar2000 Android on my phone and then the regular desktop version on my computer, with no attempts at synchronizing between them. The desktop version usually streams to a Sonos media server that the phone has also connected to. I don't know if that's relevant, but it might be.

The phone repeatedly, but randomly, unpauses for the briefest of moments from time to time. To give an idea of the extent, it plays maybe five seconds of a song over about 90 minutes of idle time. The console log looks like this:

Code: [Select]
Pause-suspending
audio focus event: 1
Opening track for playback: "<track>"
audio focus event: -1
audio focus lost, pausing
Pause-suspending
audio focus event: 1
Opening track for playback: "<track>"
audio focus event: -1
audio focus lost, pausing

When I reset to time this, it happened 24 times in the span of about 70 minutes, playing a total of seven seconds of the song.