Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Discussion of "Default UI Gallery" (Read 377060 times) previous topic - next topic

Discussion of "Default UI Gallery"

Reply #325
A few users have asked me to explain how did I create this theme. I uploaded the .fth theme along with the icons (which I downloaded from this subforum, but I'm too lazy to find where).

Click here to download

Reply #326
foobar's DUI themes and what it offers is plenty for users that just want to listen to music and not necessarily want to look at an audio player.  The DUI won't knock your socks off with the basic themes, but that's not usually why people choose foobar in the first place.  Keep up the excellent work Peter and company!  The DUI just makes it that much easier to work with the music you do have.
foobar2000, FLAC, and qAAC -V90
It just works people!

Reply #327
Hello everybody!

This is my old foobar2000 interface - link. How can i make something like this with the DefaultUI on 1.0 final? I couldn't even arrange artwork view / item details / visualisation in same way. 

Sorry for my English and sorry if I've posted in the incorrect topic. 

Reply #328
question for falstaff. i'm just wondering what OS/visual style you're using to get the black menu/splitters/statusbar.

mine, just a quick port of my CUI layout, just to test DUI in foobar 1.0

Reply #329
^^ I want this

Reply #332
I added the component but I don't know how to continue now. ^^

Sorry, but this is like a totally new thing to me.

Reply #333
question for falstaff. i'm just wondering what OS/visual style you're using to get the black menu/splitters/statusbar.

mine, just a quick port of my CUI layout, just to test DUI in foobar 1.0

it's kuro, a visual style for Seven, here is the link : http://aaron-a-arts.deviantart.com/art/Kur...ows-7-148867211

cheers!

Reply #334
I added the component but I don't know how to continue now. ^^

Sorry, but this is like a totally new thing to me.

you need to enable layout editing mode (found on the view>layout menu). from there you can add/remove UI elements to your layout.

.....but before diving in with that, i suggest you try using the "Create scratchbox" option first (found under the same menu). it pops up a new window with a totally blank canvas to play with. this allows you to familiarise yourself with how to add splitters and panels without actually touching your current layout. if you make something you're happy with in the scratchbox, you can always apply it to your main foobar window.

@falstaff, thanks for the link.

Reply #336
I've used CUI almost exclusively until now.

this is my first use of DUI/Facets. I'm also loving the Podcatcher

TinyPic

Reply #338
I've used CUI almost exclusively until now.

this is my first use of DUI/Facets. I'm also loving the Podcatcher

TinyPic

Which plugin do you use for the synced lyrics? Does anybody else know?

Reply #341

So, under the properties window this one has meta-data (bottom left). It has "Artist title", "Track title", "Album title",... How can I edit the fields that appear there, mine has different fields and I'd like album there.

Reply #342
^ it looks fantastic FM

Reply #343
Fractal_Mortality, which windows theme are you using in screenshot?

Reply #345
^ it looks fantastic FM

Thanks!

Fractal_Mortality, which windows theme are you using in screenshot?

Concave: http://georgeharrison.deviantart.com/art/Concave-VS-64097892

Mmmm, i like very much your config. A question only: how are displayed similar artists in that panel below biography panel.
Could you post some script or something
Thanxsss

This is part of the WSH panel suite that was released by carmenm here: http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=78166

Basically you'll first need WSH panel mod (http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=70363) and then you'll need to install the manager script from that suite and then the last.fm similar script.

Be warned, it's not exactly the easiest thing to set-up, but if you need some help lemme know (or obviously Carmenm)

Reply #346
Oooh!! ... thanxs. i missed that thread.
i always been watching for new "eye-candy" for my confg. i'll give a try, then i'll give results.
thanxs again

This is part of the WSH panel suite that was released by carmenm here: http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=78166

Basically you'll first need WSH panel mod (http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=70363) and then you'll need to install the manager script from that suite and then the last.fm similar script.

Be warned, it's not exactly the easiest thing to set-up, but if you need some help lemme know (or obviously Carmenm)
[/quote]
more or less, minus is best

Reply #347

So, under the properties window this one has meta-data (bottom left). It has "Artist title", "Track title", "Album title",... How can I edit the fields that appear there, mine has different fields and I'd like "Album Title" and other stuff there, how can I do this?

Bump, Fractal_Mortality has it too.

Reply #348
Preferences > Advanced > Display >Properties Dialog >

terry