Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Where is the .CUE in .TAK? (Read 3455 times) previous topic - next topic

Where is the .CUE in .TAK?

Sorry if my question is repetitive, but I have tried google but just found more Japanese downloads of the same type.

But here is my problem, I have downloaded a music file.  In the description it says its .tak+InCue.  After some research, my understanding is that the cue is embedded into the .tak file.  Because after I unrar my file, I only have 1 file, that is .tak and no other separate .cue file.

I can play the music in winamp after installing the plugin, but how can I burn this into a CD, which I can't locate a CUE for?

Many thanks!

Where is the .CUE in .TAK?

Reply #1
Embedded cuesheets are stored as text tags. External cuesheets are stored as text files. I am sure you can figure this one out.

Alternatively, of course, you could always request a (pre-extracted) copy of the cuesheet via the contact information provided by the online store from which you purchased the album.