Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar ver1.1.13 can't dock facets pane. (Read 2867 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar ver1.1.13 can't dock facets pane.

Recently installed a new SSD and Foobar ver 1.1.13. 
Now trying to recreate my old layout - but - using Columns UI And Facets I cant get the Facets window to Dock or lock into my UI.
It just sits there and floats - extremely discouraging since this is my main search tool and it will disappear on close.

I've been through the forums checking on everything FACETS related but can find precious little.
Is it possible I can't use Columns and Facets together? And if so how do i remove Facets?

It also seems that all my vertical splitters show up only as horizontal WTF? 
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Reply #1
Facets only integrates with the Default UI. You'll need to use Columns UI's own Filters panels instead.

Reply #2
Facets only integrates with the Default UI. You'll need to use Columns UI's own Filters panels instead.

Thanks But where Do I get Colemans UI - Its not a campstove is it?? 

Thanks

Reply #3

Thanks But where Do I get Colemans UI - Its not a campstove is it?? 

Thanks

OOPS Sorry I didnt notice COLUMNS UI 
Anyway do I need to remove FACETS First and if so How It's not showing up in Components.

Reply #4
Removing it is not necessary, though there is no reason for Facets to not show in preferences>components